Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow, im just appalled, this guy just leaves his team. They are nothign without him, their team was built around him, and now he just blows them off. For what? to smoke pot and listen to bob marley. What a loser.

·
45's to the sky
4,355 Posts
NYY said:
wow, im just appalled, this guy just leaves his team. They are nothign without him, their team was built around him, and now he just blows them off. For what? to smoke pot and listen to bob marley. What a loser.
Lol, he was gettin in too much trouble with drugs is what I heard. Might as well. He's got cash, thats all he wants, money, bob marley, and weed. I want everything minus hte weed. And i'm sure he gets lots of *****es.

Brandon

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea but hes ricky williams, not joe shmoe the right guard for the bengals that smokes pot, williams can get away with stuff like that

i just hate him for dissapointing his team, i like miami a lot, and he basically ruins any chance they had for the playoffs...and beating the jets

·
Registered
64 Posts
i heard that he didn't care about the money he would get, wanted to spend time with his family, and travel the world. (espn)

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
That is really just sad. This guy is getting paid more maney a week than I will ever have in my life and he just quits. The dolphins built a whole team aroound him and he just quits. I never liked him, but damn, what a pussy.

·
Registered
523 Posts
yea i always hated ricky williams...i met him in person and there was something weird about him...well i guess the autographed football of him is goin on ebay...

·
Registered
379 Posts
Haha, maybe now the Dolphins will actually have to use their minds to make plays. No more "Alright let's hand it to Ricky, break!".

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
what an ass though, he should have done this months ago so that the phins could sign eddie george

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Smoke pot, listen to bob marley, bang chicks or be tackled by sweaty men all day with a team thats going nowhere? Thats what I thought, you'd have picked the first option.

·
Jewstin
4,341 Posts
Ricky Williams really was nothing special. In college he shouldnt have won heisman.... Michael Bishop from Kansas State should have. Ricky Williams rushed for under 50 yards against Kansas State's defense and just cant yards unless he gets ALOT of carries and the defense has to suck. Against a good defense, even in the pros he is worthless. Atleast he smokes weed.... lol good job Ricky

1 - 20 of 24 Posts