Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
....u want a halo. U can find a used halo for $100 (maybe less) and a used 68/45 hp output carbon fiber for $120 and up. Maybe $100 for the tank also.

apache.

·
ICD>sp
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bobide said:
....u want a halo. U can find a used halo for $100 (maybe less) and a used 68/45 hp output $120 and up. Maybe $100 for the tank also.

apache.

i am low on cash so.
b2k4 w/o pds 290$
rico apache 55$
steel tank 60$

dont ask where i got prices.
pm me if you really want to know

·
Registered
413 Posts
yeah GET PDS! best thing for a bushy...it'll thank you. the apache, to answer your question, is better. slightly faster, cooler looking, and better built.

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
If you're not gonna go for a Halo, get the Apache. I have one and it works great, and they have an upgrade kit that boosts it to 20 BPS with a higher gear ratio.

I think they automatically have the upgrade in the newest ones on sale, so make sure the one you buy has the upgrade kit installed.

·
ICD>sp
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DuoDSG said:
If you're not gonna go for a Halo, get the Apache. I have one and it works great, and they have an upgrade kit that boosts it to 20 BPS with a higher gear ratio.

I think they automatically have the upgrade in the newest ones on sale, so make sure the one you buy has the upgrade kit installed.
when i go on the site it says between 17-20 bps.
i just want it because it is on sale for so cheap 54 bucks come on man that is great.

·
ICD>sp
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
tmaxx_2.5 said:
ima prolly order an apache this week, i'll let ya'll know how it is..
ok be shure to pm me if you get it thanks and person above t maxx it is not slower and i do not care about deflection.

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
EnergizerBunny said:
get the egg2. The apache is worthless....it doesnt deflect balls, its slower and just looks ugly anyways.
Don't talk. You obviously have never used one, they work flawlessly. Two of my teammates have eggs and they BOTH got busted shells last time we played in Salt Lake. I have had ZERO problems with my Apache, they feed well and are the next best thing to a Halo.

It DOES deflect balls, punk, especially when it's head-on shots. It's not slower, it's actually FASTER than an egg with the upgrade kit, and looks freakin sweet like the Stealth fighter.

Honestly, you make yourself look like a fool posting that. Nice job.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts