Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I have been hearing some pretty good things about the Ricochet Apache. I have a TES right now (getting b2k5 this summer) and i desperetly need a new hopper, but i can't afford a halo at the moment and I need the hopper soon. So i had in mind to get the egg read around saw that most people didn't like em then i read some stuff on the new Ricochet Apache and i'm pretty sold, but when u look there is two diffrent kinds can someone plz tell me if the lil more expensive one is the upgraded one or what? Thanks a lot.

Ricochet Apache LCD Motorized Paintball Loader - $55
Ricochet Apache LED Motorized Paintball Loader - $70

The led one is more expensive :shrug:
But no where does it say that the more expensive one is the upgraded one.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
no, u've got it backwards. The lcd is more money. I looked last night, i was helping somebody. And yeah, the lcd is friggin pointless. Led is where its at, all u need to know is the thing is on. Screw timers.

and both of those will be the upgraded ones (if they are the newer version, which i would assume they are) CALL AND CHECK!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no dude i'm serious those are the exact prices for the hoppers at action village go and see i'm telling u i don't get it.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm going to i was just looking and the clear one is the led thats the expenisve one thats what i don't get i don't understand why that one is so mutch more.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
oh they do the special sale on 1 color all the time. Like the purple revvys, like $35 for a long time. Or the ice blue flex 7, still $35 on sale!!

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
I seriously doubt they are the upgraded ones, otherwise there'd be no sense in selling them so cheap on the village.

To get the upgraded motor, just send in your warranty card and call Ricochet- I bought one for $15 (more expensive for me, considering I bought my Apache for $70 before the sales) off eBay brand new. Once my warranty card was in, I asked them to send me a new shell, and they did absolutely free in the color I wanted. I asked them two weeks ago to send me another upgraded motor and they sent me one for free, just like before.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts