Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Lounge prostitute
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i played AIRBALL for the first time on sunday, i've played speedball before.

I literally chopped every game, most games more than once, in semi.

I saw the need for a electro hoppar that day, and since i didn't feel like saving up, i went to local shop and bought a ricochet apache. Normally 60ish i got it for 35, plus a pair of 9volts.

well i pop it on me stock icon feedneck, a.k.a. the empire state building, and it's o.k. fit until i start moving around to see how good it's in. Not that good it turns out.

i'm thinkin just take some masking tape and twistin it around the feedneck of the hopper so it's fatter and will have a tighter fit.

will this work? normally i'd just go do it but everyones in bed now and i don't feel like pissing someone off by waking them up lookin for masking tape.

FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS USE GRAVITY HOPPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
use duct tape or something, masking tape is such a ***** to get off of feednecks (trust me) just make sure you wrap it really tight so it doesnt slide

·
Registered
533 Posts
Electrical tape or Gaffers tape

Gaffers tape is the stuff they use on sets and stage. It sticks well and has a grippy outer texture - when you remove it there is NO residue. Its amazing stuff.

·
Lounge prostitute
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i said ICON, not ION, difference. *icons suck, ions don't*

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Electrical tape of ANY color works best, and teflon tape works good when you are in a bind.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts