Which is the best hopper brand overall?

• Total voters
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Well, I lost my gravity hopper at the paintball field and I need a new one now, so I looked for the cheapest one, and their pro store has the ricochet rhino for 36.99, will that be okay? It should be fine right? I have the 05 spyder Xtra and I don't shoot too fast or that much with it, enough so that I have to wait for a gravity hopper to catch up, but not 10 bps or anything even over 6, I like to conserve balls.... kinda :D I need an answer quick, because I am going early tomorrow morning. Thanks for the help guys/girls!

·
0 Posts
Get the ricochet ak, it's a better loader and only costs a few bucks more. The rhino is a continuous agitation loader, starts spinning when you turn it on and doesnt stop until you turn it off. The AK is the same but has a switch that activates the motor whenever a ball passes through. Not the best system in the world but it works just fine with me.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well guess what? My friend lost the thing that holds the screw on my feedneck and now the feedneck won't stay together tight enough for the hopper to stay without moving, is there a place I can buy that littl part?

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't know the company, and my friend who sold it to me is in Barbados right now. Also, I probably won't make him pay, his mom is single and they're not doing too well. Plus he's my best friend. Could I buy it at a paintball store or department store?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts