Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just to kill some spare time, I have a favorite riddle which I got from my pops years ago. If you have the solution, be my guest and post it. There aren't any trick answers to his riddle, it's a straight forward puzzle.

An indian brave stands alone at the river bank next to his canoe. With him he has a chicken, a bag of corn, and a fox. He must get all three items across the river intact, but he may only transport one item at a time. How does he do it?

:?

·
Registered
917 Posts
Indian puts the chicken on the canoe and takes it over.
Goes back and takes the fox.
Brings back the chicken.
Brings over the corn.
Goes back and take over the chicken.
All three are on the other side.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HippoMaster said:
Indian puts the chicken on the canoe and takes it over.
Goes back and takes the fox.
Brings back the chicken.
Brings over the corn.
Goes back and take over the chicken.
All three are on the other side.
Impressed... wanna do my taxes for me next year??? lol.
I'll send more riddles if ya want em. By the way, did you hear that one before, just wondering?

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
I am pretty sure that he didnt figure it out in 5 mins...If he did then he is god....

·
Registered
917 Posts
I figured it out instantly. It took less than 5 minutes. It took as long as it took to type it. :D :devil: Mwahahaha!

I can't do your taxes right now- I'm doing my own plus 4 of my friends right now. They're paying me of course. ;) I gotta get money for that kick*** cocker in the gun-selling forum somehow. :)

PS: Not God- Just Buddha.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
???????????????????????????

Allllllllrightythen.... No riddle right now, but maybe you can answer this question for me (within 5 mins lol). What in GOD'S name does "STAT" actualy stand for? You know, when a doctor, surgeon, or nurse says they need something... "STAT", What does the term "STAT" stand for??????

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dude your insane... In a good way, lol. Ya now, I've personally asked both nurses & doctors that same question and they just look @ me blank. I can't say your answer is true...(obviously since I'm the one asking) but it's the best answer I've heard so far.

·
Registered
917 Posts
I've been told I'm insane many times. I believe it, too. :devil:

Lemme see here... I think I'll post a riddle. How about this-

What stinks, has four wheels and flies?

I know it's old and used, but I'll think of a better one by the end of school tomorrow.

·
Registered
180 Posts
The Crimson Room is so easy. It can be done in less than 5 min.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
HippoMaster said:
I've been told I'm insane many times. I believe it, too. :devil:

Lemme see here... I think I'll post a riddle. How about this-

What stinks, has four wheels and flies?

I know it's old and used, but I'll think of a better one by the end of school tomorrow.
Well? HippoMaster....... It's been days! What's the answer to your riddle?

·
Registered
180 Posts
It's a garbage truck.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts