Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i get 5 extra credit points if i get this and im really bored so im gonna post this

ok so my teacher had this riddle book when he was a kid and his sister tore out the answer to this riddle and it has "haunted" him ever since...he was even in nam...wow. ok so here is the riddle

"if the earth was made of apple pie, the ocean of ink, and the sky of cheese what would we drink?"

any help?

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
chris_13 said:
apple pie/cheeze/ink slushy rollin: tell her that
its a dude. and he needs the real answer. i want points dude. i just bombed a quiz so i need them

·
Registered
11,482 Posts

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no way bobide....how did you get that? well so there is no answer? its just an old folksong. maybe he will still give me extra credit

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
yeah, um see i'm a google genuis. I searched apple pie+ink+cheese. Bam, #1 result. Apparently there is also some type of rhyme "slang" which i'm to lazy to deciper. So yeah, no answer, and ur teach got it wrong, its trees not sky.

lol, originally i thought i had the result, and told u to say "bobide owns your ass" to ur teacher, but then i found out there was no answer..

i think it's a mother goose rhyme also. If that helps.

I DEMAND A REP POINT FOR MY MAD 1337 GOOGLE SKILLZ!!!11!

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
good job. you cheated for 5 exxtra credit points, lol

·
Registered
97 Posts
hmm tough to say well apple pie is desert, ink is used on the check, and chese in the main course so in laimans terms umm go wit a drink 4 an appetizer say like magarita

1 - 20 of 23 Posts