Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
kills jihad on contact
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone get a deer 2007 season. i myself got a 6 point with my 300 win mag on opening day of rifle season

·
Taking Back Control
2,191 Posts
meh, no, didnt go opening weekend, but i plan on getting out the second weekend. the turkish mauser wants more blood...

Took one last year with it, and put the bayonet on the gun for pics so once I get the pics developed ill have to post them.

Thought it was kinda neat that remington made core-locked in 8mm, so I bought some lol.

·
kills jihad on contact
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
core lokts are good but for my 300 i prefer Winchester Supreme Elite.and as some of you may know i just bought myself an m1 garand, and i have a sks with a bayonete on it that my dad gave me..i use wolfs for that

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
Went to oklahoma last week for rifle season. Spent $251 on a tag and barely saw anything. On the last day I was going to just shoot a doe so I'd have something to eat, but the only does I saw were roughly the size of my dog. Oh well... Here in MS there are still 2 more no-dog gun seasons to go before the end of january rolls around. I'll have to hit up the local WMA's and try to kill something.

And for the record, if you're going to use Remington, then at least use the Scirocco loads. Core-lokts are junk. If you can afford it, Winchester Supreme Fail-Safe's and Hornady Interbond Custom's are readily available rounds that I typically have good success with.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts