Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.uploadit.org/bubbajr/MacGyver_0001.wmv
my brother came home from college and showed me his new little phone...hes into music and recorded the macgyver theme on his keyboard...then put it on the phone somehow. I don't know how he did it but I believed him cause he figures dumb crap like that out. anyway enjoy.

·
Registered
388 Posts
i have that phone in my house and thats not that hard to do. it has a rongtone maker thing on it so just have to put in the notes, which u can find by searching on google for people who have made there own. not that great, but w/e:p

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
didnt download it becasue 36k=internet hell, but the macgyver theme would definatly be pimp, i use the supermario theme for most of the times, but for fun, ill set it too "man, i feel liek a woman" drom shania twain, stand in the middle of a group of people and have a friend call me. im all like looking around and acting like its not me, but then i answer it, and people laf, and its funny. i gues you kinda have to be there

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mehdiballer said:
i have that phone in my house and thats not that hard to do. it has a rongtone maker thing on it so just have to put in the notes, which u can find by searching on google for people who have made there own. not that great, but w/e:p
hes one of the 'bad asses' who go to it and make those rings for you to steal.

·
Banned
1,493 Posts
That's sweet.

My phone plays Johnny Cash - Folsom Prison Blues when family calls, it plays ZZ Top - Sharp Dressed Man when friends call, and all others it plays Def Leppard - Pour Some Sugar on Me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts