Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Empty bottle of heineken =/= molotov

Some of those Greek girls are pretty spiffy looking.

·
i haz teh titties
199 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Europeans are so messed up on this kinda stuff. its so funny how anti war they can be when young man not old boy gets shot and the city lights on fire. The boy was shot while he threw a glass Im sorry but if I am the cop getting a fire bomb thrown at me I will be shooting too. That is terrorism not protest or rally. Our constitution protects us to gather as long as we are not a danger to others and these people are tearing the country apart. My unit was put on alert on the second day of rioting but quickly came back off. I was very happy to not have to deploy for anything related to this because I do not see compassion for these people. How do you expect to launch rocks and moltovs at police and not have negative response.

·
Pointless thread poster
576 Posts
Ok, as a 15 year old american... i think america should stay out of this. Bush is gonna end up starting a war in greece

·
Erect member.
2,323 Posts
hey, they pulled my post... :(

We won't go to greece, they have their own police force/democratic government, if anything UN might get involved, but beyond that it's something they need to survive and rebuild from.

·
i haz teh titties
199 Posts
Ok, as a 15 year old american... i think america should stay out of this. Bush is gonna end up starting a war in greece
silly...there isn't enough oil in greece to make it worth while. And they're government is strong enough to handle it.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
If Bush goes to Greece, they're gonna throw molotov cocktails, not just shoes.
I think its funny that people jump straight to bush going there. how about a un or nato peace keeping force? we are still a member on both of those little clubs right? as part of one of the task force involved with nato and un operations in africa and europe when greece blows up it kinda turns into everyones problem you know they are having violent out bursts everywhere in europe now I read a security brief about activity 20 minutes from me in support of the greek 'rebels' that turned deadly just the other day. you may not want 'bush' to step in but if the rest of the security counsel sees it fit then guess what we will have troops there whether you want it or not.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts