Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Marlon Brando....I simply wanted to pay my respects to a great actor who was in some cool movies and was a pretty respectable guy(to my knowledge)
He brought us Don Corleone, chased after a Streetcar named Desire. So yea, RIP Marlon

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
brando was a pimp. sucks to see him go. what was the cause of death? i bet his weight had something to do with it. one hell of a good actor. i have the deepest respect for his work

·
Registered
157 Posts
Never heard of him 'til the other day. I was sittin' here watchin' Price is Right and all of a sudden a Special Report comes on and I here the dude say something sad has happened and I thinking "Right on, somethin' interesting might possibly happen today" and then I hear a hollywood sadness has occurred and I'm like "DAMNIT!". From now on I officially hate him. He made me miss a few seconds of Price is Right. I shall get my revenge

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mokalman said:
Never heard of him 'til the other day. I was sittin' here watchin' Price is Right and all of a sudden a Special Report comes on and I here the dude say something sad has happened and I thinking "Right on, somethin' interesting might possibly happen today" and then I hear a hollywood sadness has occurred and I'm like "DAMNIT!". From now on I officially hate him. He made me miss a few seconds of Price is Right. I shall get my revenge

marlon brando > you

plus Don Corleone would take you out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts