Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's dead. We've all moved on. There's been no new posts for about a month. I'm going to log out of my account and probably not log back in again. It's been a great run, gentlemen.

Thank you admins and developers who fought the spam bots that plagued us for years.
Thanks to all members who stuck it out until now. We had some good discussions, and I feel like I know you all enough that I could crash at your place, if I needed to.

If anyone needs me, you can find me at the same username on either pbnation.com or Mcarterbrown.com. I know Trbo and Tmiller are active on mcarterbrown, as well, probally huckduck also.

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
Yes you need to come to supergame!

We leave Thursday around noon, if you can get down to me I can provide a ride for the rest of the way and a camping spot and most likely a place to sleep

Ship your gear ahead if you want, PDX airport is all of 20 min from me

I'm over on mcarterbrown, same user name.

I'll admit, one of the big reasons is it works with tapatalk, which is a fantastic app for forums if you use your phone more than a computer

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
This site will live on until we all die. Somehow, some way, it will continue to live on.

I don't understand how, or why. But it will continue to be an empty place on the interwebs.

Damn, last login Nov 30 2017. Should have waited one more day.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts