Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sooo, I'm at the ramada in at Lawton, Oklahoma. Im here with my brothers mom and her grandparents. My brother is graduating from Fort Sill tomorrow, and today he got a pass from 2pm to 10Pm. So far it's been pretty cool. Lol, I busted the captain out...He had an IP "Irish Pennant=string hanging off uniform" and i was like "lol, uh u got an ip dude" He didn't really appreciate that too much b/c i'm not in the military yet. Most he could do would be tell me to knock it off. He had a set of teeth that would make ray charles laugh. Extremely screwed up teeth, ironically.....there was a dentistry clinic on the base. The XO was pretty cute, but she was bow legged and as my buddy's grandpa says "Blue eyed" one eyes lookin this way, the other one blue this way! Lol. I'd hit it though, just gotta look at the other features, even though bow legged, she had beautiful legs.

Texas and Oklahoma, have a lot of NOTHING!. "well the way we went anyways."

But I know the rule is host before you post, but right now everythings on my phone and I don't have a usb cord, but I promise a movie maker video of the stuff i took pics/vids of.

and btw, oklahoma has hardly no fine girls, but the ones who are fine!!!!1 :hug:

anyways, if anyone's ever been to fort sill or is here now, what platoon?
My brothers in 79th battery, first platoon strike force.

Lol, the Mad Dog or "rough riders" as they nick named themselves misspelled "ruff ryders" and stole DMX's Anthem as their motto.

Hopefully if i get a medical waiver I can join the military and go to boot camp this summer.

thumup: to the young men signing up to fight for their country in the time of war.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
;0 my god

1 - 10 of 10 Posts