Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Erect member.
2,323 Posts
i only saw a little bit, was andy dick getting pissed off or what? i didn't know if he was getting mad for real or if he was just messing with ppl, but it seemed like any time anyone made a joke about him he would get seriously angry at them

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
hurdlebeast said:
i only saw a little bit, was andy dick getting pissed off or what? i didn't know if he was getting mad for real or if he was just messing with ppl, but it seemed like any time anyone made a joke about him he would get seriously angry at them
he did that with pam's too, i think he's just kidding. my freind has it DVR'd and im gonna go watch it there tonight.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
hurdlebeast said:
He was cocked.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
George Takei (the gay asian guy) was pretty funny too.

"The only thing that can make me gag is your acting." :rofl

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
The first people were the best. Andy Dick sucked ass. So did the dad from MAlcolm in the Middle ( cant remember his name and i dont feel like going to IMDB to find out ) Greg Giraldo did the best, I loved Artie's "Go **** Yourself" at the end and most of what he said was just funny.

I love the roasts but I think I missed the Pamela Anderson one...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts