Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
2,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ha, I tricked you into reading my thread. We all know I hate emo threads and flame anyone who makes one. I have decided to set some standards on Emo threads, you are allowed to make one if:
1. Someone has died/hospital/deathbed.
2. You are cool and you're being sarcastic such as ChromeKilla succesfully pulled off.
You may not make one if:
1. You listen to emo music.
2. Cut yourself.
3. Your girlfriend dumped you.
4. You like a girl she doesn't like you back.
5. You're whiny.
Before making one ask yourself, "Would Rob flame me for posting this because it is emo?" if the answer is yes, don't post. Nobody likes whiners.
[suspensful music]Now, to commence my adventure:[/suspensful music]
So, now that we have gone through that I will now tell you about my adventures outside PBF during my absence.
As I was walking down to Safeway (the local MegaMart) me and my 2 friends (guys) were talking and skipping across the street with them and such (I am pimp enough to do that without being gay). Then as we turn the corner some man around 40 asks if we want to split $20, we say sure, though I thought he was going to rape my friend (he's only like 5'4) then he tells us that he doesn't like gays, bisexuals, and lesbians. He tells us he's coming off of something and is semi-drunk and hands us $30, I'm that ****ing awesome. We walk off and burst out in laughter. Yes, I made $10 bucks so I was happy though he wasted 37 seconds of my life I will never be able to get back.

tl;dr: I'm better than you.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
No0bIe_PaIntBal said:
I do quite often actually, women like to throw vast sums of money at me.
Same here, but sometimes it just don't feel right, unless they're my **** buddy, then I can be okay with getting money from chicks.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Dude, Thats really random of him. U should have asked him for his car keys and gaven him your bike then it can be like grease and you can race for slips. Or not. Still thats really random of him to do that.

<3

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
ok...
rob you don't make the rules. sure you flame people that doesn't mean you can set guidelines on how things are done here.

second. some people need to vent everyonce in a while and the internet they just get to vent and not deal with there friends.

emotions are normal sure you dont' just sit aorund listening to emo music crap you live but sometimes you need to.

·
Banned
2,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My coolness factor, and good looks factor>Spydercrazy

By the way Nick, this thread was more of a joke than anything though I do hate emo threads. I just think it's a lot better to vent to someone in real rather than via the internet. Trust me, I've dealt with a lot of my friend's emo **** and whenever they need help they know I'm always there for them.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Be nice to bubbs. He's a cool kid. As long as u dont flame teh n00bs or anyone else that dosnt really deserve it. Then u have a :tup: with me. And so far u havnt done anything wrong.

·
Banned
2,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Edited my prior post.
*edit*
Phantom13 said:
Noobie paintball, your name fits you well
Awww, Phantom13 is trying to make fun of me. How sad. It's okay I understand how some people such as yourself have to try to make fun me so that you can attempt to raise yourself to my status.Also just because you are insecure of your sexuality does not mean you have to try and make fun of me and fail miserably at it.

·
Banned
2,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Phantom, quite frankly, I do not know why you are flaming and would consider what you are doing as trolling. I in no way insulted you, yet you have to come in here and speak ill of me. http://www.paintballforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85341 Read it, I'm pretty sure there are at least a few people in there who love me. Oh yeah, Pics or Shens eh? What do you want me to do get all my friends and take a picture? Fat chance, I don't have to prove jack to you or anyone else about my real life.

Else where? Where exactly is else where?

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
A little defensive are we? I'm just joking and messing around and you type a couple paragraphs on why you are so popular. Maybe you are the one who is really insecure?

Anyways learn how to take jokes.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts