Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont know if this is the right place to post this but do any of you guys own a paintball rocket launcher or a tank? if you do how much do the launchers cost and where do you get them and what do your tanks look like(pics?)

·
Registered
559 Posts
no but i'd love to have the money to buy one
(i here some use a 20oz. Co2 and shoot like 300 rounds in one shot)
SWEET
they have one @ specopspaintball.com there is a picture with it too;)

·
Registered
559 Posts
LOL!!!!!!! that was hillarious!!!!!!!!!!!
i haven't laughed that hard in months!!!!!!
omg!!!!!!!!!

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
theres a rumor goin around the armotech sites that they may be coming out with an anti tank weapon at about the same time they release thier ak-47 replica. we'll see, be sure it will be expensive as heck though.

·
Registered
61 Posts
The local scenario paintball venue around here allows the use of law rockets..Only a few people had them, though (like, out of about 200 people there, only 4 or 5 had them).

Because of someone sending a letter to their insurance carrier, it is WAY to complex and not even worth bringing a tank in.

Anyway, as for rockets. I always thought they were modified, not purchased

·
Banned
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol funny stuff, and thanx guys for all the info. yeah that would be cool, have like a paintball heatseeker! that would also be cool if they got gernades that act like real gernades where you hold in the lever until you throw and it explodes in a certain amount of time.

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
i dunno a "tank would be pretty dang simple to make.....some plywood and a lawnmower...... The m-4 snapper...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ive got to get out of this section of this board......yall have me wantingto spend way to much money on scenario stuf hehehehehehehe

·
Registered
559 Posts
dfdtrumpet said:
theres a rumor goin around the armotech sites that they may be coming out with an anti tank weapon at about the same time they release thier ak-47 replica. we'll see, be sure it will be expensive as heck though.
WORD, thats armotech for ya, good guns at $700+ :rolleyes:

·
Registered
96 Posts
I have a rocket launcher a made a couple months back but I'd never use it for paintball if it hit someone dead on it would litterally kill them...

·
Your Worst Nightmare
5,270 Posts
Wait till i post the pics of the gatling gun... oh that's right, it's still around. My brother asked that i take the thread down since he was afraid of people copying.. mwahahahaha... death is soon coming to Skirmish in 2005.

- Brian

·
Registered
559 Posts
Lord Headley said:
Wait till i post the pics of the gatling gun... oh that's right, it's still around. My brother asked that i take the thread down since he was afraid of people copying.. mwahahahaha... death is soon coming to Skirmish in 2005.

- Brian
Oh its no secret so others know about it too!!! :rolleyes: Here it is mounted on the Tippmann Hell Hound

TIPPMANN HELL HOUND!!! :p

1 - 20 of 22 Posts