Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone tried this out? how does this compare to the ipi 3.0 (which i have)?

i got pissed off going to kingman's site and seeing this. after pulling off a nice trigger job with the ipi. :-/

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
well its much faster since the cap on the board is in the 30s instead of 14bps. I've heard it takes a bit getting used to, the rocking isn't like a normal trig u know.

·
Registered
134 Posts
bobide said:
well its much faster since the cap on the board is in the 30s instead of 14bps. I've heard it takes a bit getting used to, the rocking isn't like a normal trig u know.

Is it worth the money though cuz I saw one for like $200 u might as well just buy a better gun........

·
Registered
134 Posts
I just read a review on www.pbreview.com and there are only like 2 posts but both of them don't give it any good feedback. they both said it is complex and takes time to get used to.

·
Registered
229 Posts
well, its still a one point at a time trigger. it says 30bps but the LCD or LED only shows up to 13bps. You cant walk it either.

·
Registered
134 Posts
oh really? that sux. and not alot of pple can walk a trigger at 30 bps. and you would probably get a butt-load of chops.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Thats why markers have eyes so doesnt matter how fast your fingers are the gun will not chop a ball. Not saying that you can hit 30bps anyway...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts