Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
I dont like the rocking trigger. I was gonna get it for my xtra but when i tried it out " just the trigger frame" i didnt like the way it feels. Plus I heard that they're not tournament legal.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
prostock05 said:
For moses sake man there freakin tournament legal already! there's been like 500 threads on this same subject, 2 contact points 1 shot per pull READ THE NPPL RULEBOOK!!!!
and NPPL is the only tournament series in the world? No, it is one of the best though.

So, you're wrong, and it might not be legal in tournys he plays in. Then again you shouldn't play tournies with a spyder.

·
Registered
306 Posts
For moses sake man there freakin tournament legal already! there's been like 500 threads on this same subject, 2 contact points 1 shot per pull READ THE NPPL RULEBOOK!!!!
like said above.. their is more than just nppl... you will get about the same bps with a rocking trigger as with a regular electro... it is a clever design the sell...it is not faster for everybody,, you just have to try it... but it is still just one shot per pull...

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
o well, i decided to forget about the electra and go w/ a more high end gun....im getting a b2k4 w/ pds or a diablo wrath

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
sNoW PIrAnHa said:
and NPPL is the only tournament series in the world? No, it is one of the best though.

So, you're wrong, and it might not be legal in tournys he plays in. Then again you shouldn't play tournies with a spyder.

Remember when I was using a spyder for practice? And still owned faces?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts