Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am debating which gun to get, the Rodeo or the Imagine LED. I have heard numerous times that the grips on the Imagine are worthless and I should most likely buy some new ones. I am on a limited budget and don't want to spend too much extra money on stuff I can avoid.
Thanks

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
IMAGINE!! The money u save by getting the ESP frame stock is well worth it. And if the grips on the imagine are worthless then all spyder grips are worthyless right? B/c Kingman uses the SAME grip on all their guns.

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
I'd buy the imagine.

Imagine grips are just cheap plastic panels on each side, but they are the same that will be found on any other spyder E-frame like bobide said. They're not the most comfy or hot looking things ever, but they keep the parts inside and almost all dirt outside.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
The rodeo and the imagine are also the same price, about..

If you were to upgrade the rodeo to the imagine's electronics it'd cost $80-$120 extra

·
Registered
300 Posts
Yea get the imagine for sure. As said above they all use the same grips, and i've never heard of anyone having problems with dirt inside the grips. Since they cost about the same, the Imagine is well worth it.

·
Registered
74 Posts
if you go to www.paintballerz.com you can get a refurbished one for only 70 dollars it may be used but its a good deal save like 50 bucks and you can get yourself a new barrel or something maybe grips if you wanted.

·
Registered
74 Posts
oops did I do that

·
Registered
242 Posts
If i were you id get the Spyder Victor II. Best bang for your buck. Lets see 50 for the gun and 80 for esp frame 130. Spyder Imagine is i think is 150 or sumtin for an 05. So go with the Victor. All spyders have the same body on every gun. Just some are electronic and some are mechanical.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I would get the rodeo simply because I had to many problems with the electronic trigger sear. The problem was every time I pulled the trigger it shot two or three times making the "burping noise" I tryed sanding and fileing the sear and stricker so it was smoother. It did help a bit, instead of three shots per trigger pull it came down to one or two and sometimes did it. But it soon got worse. What I ended up doing was milling the stricker and sear flat. After all that trouble it finely worked properly. After what I went thrue I would not advize it to anyone.

Unless they changed thear electronic trigger sear from the old imagine.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Imagine all the way. $108 shipped from xpaintball. LED is slick and it comes with the blade trigger. Imagine > Rodeo.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yea, i just ordered it off of xpaintball. thanks everyone. if i ordered it wed. morning will i get it friday? i live in dallas

·
Registered
21 Posts
IMAGINE for sure....my friend got and imagine for 109 and rodeos are 150.....an electro gun for 40 bucks less.....id def go w/ the imagine... go to http://www.anythingxtreme.com/Spyder-Imagine-04-Paintball-Guns-P4673C1340.aspx thats where my friend got his....only took like 4 days to get there too....get that and get a smart parts 14" barrell for like 40....your gun will be a lot better w/ just that addition

1 - 20 of 47 Posts