Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I just decided to put this out there because im bored....anyways i have a desk with a glass top that my keyboard/mouse/monitor are on and when i use my mouse i kinda bend my right wrist so that it rubs up against the glass part(and since i play Cs/Dod and stuff, i move my wrist alot). It never hurt but i decided to inspect it for the past week and almost every day the same part of my wrist was red all day and it feels EXACTLY like leather, interestingly enough, the skin hasn't broken...Anyone else notice wierd bodily changes from stuff they do too much?

PS...All you kids out there dont make ur wrists raw and res, go out and do something active!

·
Registered
249 Posts
^^^ yes we do

·
Registered
249 Posts
yes

·
pink floyd>you
2,084 Posts
the way I hold my pencil, I have a huge blister all the time on thumb...............now its kind of like a callose (sp?) And I play my guitar to much so I have callose's all over my fingers and I play my drums way to much so I have blisters on my hands all the time. So my hands are just screwed up. Then the psoriosis doesn't help lol

·
Baah (as in a goat)
345 Posts
problems caused by too much time on computer-

#1- Absolutly terrible eye sight that continues to decline
#2- Never do ANY homework
#3- Carpel Tunnel when I get older

positives:

#1- Super human strength in wrist/fingers
#2- Knowledge of Paintball
#3- The ability to pwn on any online video game with dial up(soon to be cable though, w00t)

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
yeah man, im with ya on the dial up thing, no one believes that i rock 56k becasue i own in every game i can play.

i unfortunatly cant play counterstrike because of the crappynes of my connection but over the summer theres gunna be 3 computers in the house that need internet so ill prolly be gettin the cable hookup

·
Registered
375 Posts
My fingers are calloused from playing guitar and bass, thats about all.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Targ3tPractic3 said:
My fingers are calloused from playing guitar and bass, thats about all.
chicks dig the slap bass callus on your pointer finger. Doesnt get any more pimp than that.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts