Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has all the v2 parts. I really like the marker, but they STILL don't offer blue, and I think the green is ugly.

So not DESPERATE to sell, and not going to accept less than I'm asking. It's that simple. I won't say no, or belittle you for lowballing, I'm just going to ignore the fact that you posted.

I'm not particularly LOOKING for trades, but if you have something that's BLUE OR PURPLE, then I'd at least consider it as long as it's a SPOOL VALVE. Sorry, I just don't like poppets enough that don't have the word "Marq" in them. And I already have a Victory with a VCOM engine.

Comes with the case, a couple allen keys I haven't lost, the original pre-production feedneck, v1 regulator and bolt guide, both barrel backs and the matching front, the spring (currently trigger has the magnet installed), and an extra detent.

Asking $380 shipped and paypaled to your door.

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would be better looking if you had the Engine and the eye covers and back cap done in a different color than the rest of the marker.

I'm actually now considering going ahead and annoing the Rogue as there haven't been any offers that were worth taking.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
with a funky ano like that, i like it all matching. you've got the black grips and more than likely a black hopper and tank/cover to break it up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts