Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love em, my favorite one is nitro at six flags, it doesnt strap you down like you are going to the moon, and there is room for everyone to have their arms up all the way

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
I'm not to fond of them myself, but my favorite one would have to be The Laser at Dorney Park in PA. There is also Steel Force at Dorney Park, but I haven't gone on it yet, the lines are crazy.

·
Registered
119 Posts
pizzer remember when i went with u nd we went on that :D that wuz fun lol the double loop is great we hadda fun day:p my favorite rollercoaster wuld b in the same park nd it's called "STEEL FORCE" it's really fun

·
Registered
449 Posts
Alpinegiest at Busch Gardens in VA is the bomb! That or Apollos Chariot, it does like 75 mph. and theres also Mr. Freeze at Six Flags over St. Louis

·
Bye Bye
2,621 Posts
labelskate said:
ive been to six flages magic mountain and that new coaster xtreme is tight. goliath is awesome! superman is too short, riddlers revenge is perfect. batman is ok, i guess. but yea, i like rollercoasters.
O yeah, I forgot that one! That is the best drop! (goliath)

·
Retired
4,332 Posts
mizuno49 said:
i love the new coaster at cedar point, the top thrill dragster. has ne one seen it yet its 420 ft high and 120mph. i also like the millenium force.
i wanna go there, havent been there since i was 8 and too chicken to ride anything bigger than the blue streak. i got all kinds of people (relatives) to visit in ohio. ive already told my wife when we go, we are gonna hit cedar point and great america in chicago.

my favorites are serial thriller and batman, both at sixflags/astroworld.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
batman- overrated
superman- slow
medusa- nice smooth and fast
nitro- best ever
scream machine- headache on tracks
viper- old hate that ****

these are the nitro seats, if you keep your arms up the whole time, you feel ike your flying, especially during the 280 foot drop

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
heres a pic of the amazing first drop, its takes like 2 minutes to get up there, and you can see the whole park and beyond

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
the greatest coaster of all times is an airplane. I have done stuff in planes that most theme park people can only dream of.

·
Ballin Up the EAST COAST
158 Posts
Yeah NYY, that is my favorite coaster too, and on the way up they have signs to the right like sphinx pyramid is this height that you are now and other signs i just forgot them now, but yeah nitro is awesome

·
Registered
121 Posts
superman makes it feel like ur flying more then nitro, and all old ones like scream machine give me headaces and make me wanna puke new ones dont though

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i hate scream machine and viper because they bounce your head side to side, and the seats are so cheap, that the material collects peoples' sweat, and it all gets on your neck and $%^& when you hit the side of the bars

1 - 20 of 62 Posts