Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from rolling my car. I spent the past 5 days at my gf's place, and I was going to head back home yesterday, but there was a pretty big storm so I decided to try and wait it out. I started on my way home and everything was going great until I hit a bad patch of slush, which turned the car towards the snowbank, where it caught, flipped me and I rolled about 3 times. Luckily a couple of my gf's friends were driving back to town and saw me on the side of the road so they picked me up and brought me back to her apartment. I'm pretty lucky. I walked away with just a minor bump on my head (no concussion symptoms), possibly some whiplash, and some cuts on my hands from the glass when I climbed out of my broken window.

·
Registered
155 Posts
ya that happend to me but my dad was driving, my dad hit a patch and skid us on the other side of the street almost hitting a car and just missing a tree. WEll good to hear that your ok!

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
Wow...That sucks really bad.Nascar style yo...

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
MedicDVG said:
Don't kill yourself until you have bunkered some noobs with that spyder I sold you!!! Glad to hear you are ok.
I figure that must be why God saved me. :sly:

Edit: emo's take note, I'm not sad because I wrecked my car, I'm happy because I walked away from a car wreck.

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The insurance my parents are going to collect :(, I'm unhappy about the insurance I'm going to have to pay in order to be allowed to continue driving.

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Goddamn, I just realized I left my Oakleys in the car at the scene. What are the odds the guy who tows it 'never saw them, they must have fallen out while you were rolling.'

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Update. Here are the pics. All I really got out of it was a few scratches on my hands from the broken windows when I climbed out.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
eh I drive focuses sometimes for work. they are strong little buggers...smashed a deer on the front pasenger...ripped the deer in half and only broke out my headlight.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
BUBBASR. said:
eh I drive focuses sometimes for work. they are strong little buggers...smashed a deer on the front pasenger...ripped the deer in half and only broke out my headlight.

In half? U sure?

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Still waiting to hear form the appraiser. Its 'book value' is about $8000 Canadian, so as long as it costs somewhat less than $8000 to fix it, everything should be fine. The engine is fine, its mostly just damage to the roof and driver side with a little bit of damage in other places.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts