Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
I cant get over all of the negative going on about Huckabee. I guess he was moving up so fast in the charts, other republicans just had to do something to stop him. I dont think you have to worry about ron paul being in the same situation.

:rolleyes:

·
teh car guy
1,292 Posts
yea, kinda don't get the sarcasm. Anywho, I don't vote, and I don't think I will this year. And just my 2 cents, there is a good chance that a republican won't get voted into the house for the next term.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Why do you say he is the best? Give me good examples, not a generic "he is what I stand for" answer.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I like the fact that he "says he will reduce gov't and that he says we'll try and find better energy supplies. He says we'll also deal with our own problems (which we have an ass load) and saty the fXck out of other counties problems, which is what we need to get the head of amarica out of the ass of hell that we put ourselves in. I also watch alot of other guys in PIG in school. I liked the way Ron spoke the best in my opinion. What do you guys think?

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Ron Paul made an *** of himself at the CNN/YouTube debate especially how he tried to rebuff McCain when it comes to the war on Iraq (but I thought he sucked in general anyway, I don't agree with him at all). Why he's even considering himself a Republican, only God knows, he'd be better running as an independent. There's no way that fool is getting my vote.

Plus he reminds me of Jughead from the Archie comics. Especially when he gives you that "oh no you di-int!" look over his shoulder.

As with any political discussion, I don't care if you agree or not, it's not personal so chill.

Oh and I don't get the picture either. Having a guy rocking out on top of the WTC with mary jane in the background is stupid and mildly disrespectful.

·
Registered
377 Posts
yea its just political debate, and no i do not agree but that is why life is free. Im chill just expressing my feelings. Mccane was ok too i suppose, but i still liked Ron Paul the best.

So, can you tell us what the mystery of the picture means Wes?

·
Registered
377 Posts
lol, i played soccer for years, college coming up, not gonna be able to play...crap, im just not good enough, better stick with paintball and skating.

anyone here voting for stephen Colbert if he's on the ballet?

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Well, I am either a Huckabee or a Edwards person. I just know I wouldnt vote for Hillary, Obama, Gulliani, Paul...

Huckabee is taking a lot of heat right now though, its not looking too good for him.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts