Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
There is a thread on the nation about a guy complaining that they didnt teach anything, there were no pro's involved at all, and it was all woodsball.

Worst $800?

buy 20 cases with that $800 and you will get better than they can teach you in a day of sitting around.

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
chromekilla said:
There is a thread on the nation about a guy complaining that they didnt teach anything, there were no pro's involved at all, and it was all woodsball.
really!? on an APG issue i picked up they talked about it and they said they had pros and stuff...huh...weird...

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Who cares if they are pros?

$800 is a new gat. I would rather drive a few hours and go play with Diesel then go play with some gay camp.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
1337PAINTBALLER said:
Gay. I hate spoiled kids who get anything they want.

they hate you too.

Jesus guys, no need to knock on everyone else all the time.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
DaBluedevil said:
I'm saving my money for the camp at Atlas next year, this year I didn't haev enough, but they got Ollie, Mr U., and a bunch of other pros. Its 5 days, 1000 dollars, but I heard you learn so much its worth it.
They give you 2 cases a day, so that would cost you atleast $80 at FPO fields. 80 x 5 = 400. I heard at the end they give you a lot of merchandise, which would cost around $100. In the end it really costed $500 because you get around $500 worth in paint and merchandise back. I was going to go to it but Atlas is a little too far for me.

-Mike

·
Registered
309 Posts
yea i read in an APG arcticle(sp) that Rocky Cagnoni was there and it looked like they had alot of fun and learned alot. did some cool drills and stuff i might check it out next year.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts