Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Blue Barracudas.
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Rose Bowl is on Wenesday. Who do you guys have winning it? I think USC will win by 2 touchdowns. Tell me your predictions and talk about anything else rose bowl.

[/Discuss]

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
texas by 13. i hate usc and they are very overrated. bush is the best, no contest, but texas has a very strong offense and the better qb, plus they have an EXTREMELY strong defense. USC has a strong offense and their d isnt that great. its gonna be a good game but texas is gonna come out on top

·
Registered
122 Posts
USC=overrated
Whoever has seen Friday Night lights is going to know exactly what is bound to happen to reggie bush. If you play the boy every game, and send him through the toughest defenses you can find (CoughTexasCough) eventually he is going to get knocked the **** out.
Texas by a TD.

·
Blue Barracudas.
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pimpinp8ntballa said:
USC=overrated
Whoever has seen Friday Night lights is going to know exactly what is bound to happen to reggie bush. If you play the boy every game, and send him through the toughest defenses you can find (CoughTexasCough) eventually he is going to get knocked the **** out.
Texas by a TD.
How the hell is USC overrated. They are 2 time defending nat'l champs. I don't like them much either, I like Oklahoma, but you can't say they are overated at all. 36 straight wins.

Kthxbye.

·
Registered
122 Posts
It's lame, I know, but USC is overrated because they have no recruiting Competition in that area. (Nowadays, they dont need it, thier riding thier rep for recruiting, and, i must say, it works). Also, they have a better amount of people from which to draw thier team from. California is the most populos state in the union, and USC is the only division 1 college there (<--Correct me if i'm wrong). If you take the 35 million some-odd people in california, theres bound to be one or two (lienart bush) that are superb athletes. If they had decent competition in that area, they wouldnt have all the awesome players they have. Maybe "overrated" Is the wrong word, maybe i should say "unfair advantage" because, they arent overatted, they kick ass at football. But they also have near unlimited resources. To use a paintball analogy, whos going to win, the n00b playing "Hopper ball" or the guy with the matimigo with 8 cases on his back Of course its possible that the kid will win, but the odds are stacked heavily against him.

·
Blue Barracudas.
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
UCLA is a D-1 school by them. You put up a good argument with all the recruiting stuff, but becuase they have that doesn't make them overrated. It just makes you jealous of they're resources for players.

·
Blue Barracudas.
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
pimpinp8ntballa said:
When was the last time UCLA made a top ten?
And damn right I'm jealous.

So yeah. :)
Course, I hate Oklahoma. they didnt deserve to go to the Nat'l Championship last year, Auburn did. (me=auburn fan)
true, true, ou got destroyed by usc.

·
Registered
122 Posts
<3
Thank you.
I think we would at least put up a better fight, that was back when we had junior rosegreen for a safety, bush wouldnt have been making those 50 yard runs, he wouldve been flat on his back wondering who the **** he was.
Im gonna see if i can find the "Junior vs. Georgia Wide Reciever" clip somewhere online...

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
Jase said:
How the hell is USC overrated. They are 2 time defending nat'l champs. I don't like them much either, I like Oklahoma, but you can't say they are overated at all. 36 straight wins.

Kthxbye.

ummm, they have an extremely easy schedual (minus ucla, ND, and cal). take OSU, texas or ND, they have MUCH harder sceduals. i would like to see OSU playUSC, i do think they are a better team. or look at a team like alabama or auburn, again, much harder scheduals.

texas is gonna stick it to them, no doubt

oo,and auburn SHOULD have been in the natl championship last year. istill get heated over that.

and lets see how good USC's "resouces of players" is next year when they lose their offense. ND is gonna be the team to beat next season, mark my words

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
Jase said:
if quinn stays...
he is staying, he hasnt made any mention of entering the draft. besides, it would be stupid of him to go to the NFL after this season.

doesnt matter, USC is gonna be an average team next season. OSU's offense is gonna be disgusting next year. they might lose pittman but its not to big of a deal considering ginn and smith's preformance today. they lost their linebacker trio, but its not thatbig of a deal considering their recruiting class and back ups.

next season OSU,penn state, ND, texas, Auburn and alabama are gonna tear **** up. MSU is my suprise team, coming off their sub-par preformance this season

1 - 20 of 75 Posts