Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
there's another one, I forget what it was. I think it was "Evil Corperations" or "World Domination" or some sh!t. When you clicked "Im Feeling Lucky" it brings up the Microsoft homepage. I'll remember it and post it.

·
Free Ballin
3,182 Posts
They are called Google Bombs. If enough sites link to a page without any reference to the words sarched, if the links are all called the same, then it gets bumped up in relevance.

"Miserable Failure"
and the original: "Talentless Hack"

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
whay is google so libreal i dont wanna start a flame war but it seems that everyone of those things you type in and hit im feeling lucky goes up t a republicans website.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Google isn't liberal, it's a search engine, not some web based propaganda machine. Like Max already said, its a Google bomb. People use the fact that Google picks sites based mainly on how many other sites link to it. Funny if you ask me.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I kinda found a new one (looked for it) go to google and put in "Osama's fat" there's a funny pic and some good links below it to other Osama joke" sites

·
Registered
745 Posts
These Weapons of Mass Destruction cannot be displayed
The weapons you are looking for are currently unavailable. The country might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your weapons inspectors mandate.

Please try the following:

* Click the Regime change button, or try again later.
* If you are George Bush and typed the country's name in the address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly. (IRAQ).
* To check your weapons inspector settings, click the UN menu, and then click Weapons Inspector Options. On the Security Council tab, click Consensus. The settings should match those provided by your government or NATO.
* If the Security Council has enabled it, The United States of America can examine your country and automatically discover Weapons of Mass Destruction.
If you would like to use the CIA to try and discover them,
click Detect weapons
* Some countries require 128 thousand troops to liberate them. Click the Panic menu and then click About US foreign policy to determine what regime they will install.
* If you are an Old European Country trying to protect your interests, make sure your options are left wide open as long as possible. Click the Tools menu, and then click on League of Nations. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Head in the Sand section and check settings for your exports to Iraq.
* Click the Bomb button if you are Donald Rumsfeld.

Cannot find weapons or CIA Error
Iraqi Explorer
Bush went to Iraq to look for Weapons of Mass Destruction and all he found was this lousy T-shirt.

lmao

1 - 20 of 29 Posts