Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want a used computer case for when I get the time/money to build a PC. I kind of want an older case that's beaten up and pretty crappy looking, but yet still fits modern parts. I want to have a computer that looks pretty crappy so people laugh when they see it, but yet runs like crazy.

·
3D Airsmith
1,689 Posts
You want
1. microATX, ATX, or Full ATX
2. Desktop, mid tower, of full tower

Cause i have one that was painted black, shot up, dryed, then lackered(sp?) some were. but i think i sold it already

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
You can buy new cases for less than $20 new from any computer supply store. Just get one of those that meets your specifications, then have some fun. Take some 100-grit sandpaper and go to work on the outside of it. Make it look really crappy. Put duct tape in random places, and roughly paint some parts of it with household latex paint and wire brushes. Chucking it down your driveway a couple of times couldn't hurt much, either.

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PizzaMiLiTiA said:
You can buy new cases for less than $20 new from any computer supply store. Just get one of those that meets your specifications, then have some fun. Take some 100-grit sandpaper and go to work on the outside of it. Make it look really crappy. Put duct tape in random places, and roughly paint some parts of it with household latex paint and wire brushes. Chucking it down your driveway a couple of times couldn't hurt much, either.
Ooooo, dragging it behind my truck sounds brilliant.

Sickpup....email me with pictures of both. [email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts