Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is the rt easy to install? ive never even opened up a marker and dont want to screw up my gun. i can buy it online and do it myself, or go to a proshop, buy it there and have them install it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
When I installed mine it took me a day and it was confusing.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i think i would rather get an imagine then. it costs like 85 for the rt, and the proshop charges 36 dollars an hour and i dont know how long it would take, and i could get an imagine for cheaper. thanks though

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
Never opened your marker? Woah now.

Open it, clean it, learn how it works.

Otherwise, The RT is a simple install as far as upgrades go. Not as simple as a barrel or hopper, but well...those shouldn't count as 'mods'. Drill one hole that's already marked on the inside of the body, change the power tube to the one they gave you, run the pre cut air lines, put the gun together and tune the RT settings, done. Few hours work at the worst. Less than an hour if you know your way around.

·
Registered
188 Posts
85 for an rt?
if you actually would buy something like that from a proshop w/o doing some reasearch, i feel sad for you

my used r/t $40...installation: FREE...(do it yourself)..took less than 10 minutes...6 drops of oil (it was bone dry) to the piston, and that was 5 months ago, still working like a champ

1 - 8 of 8 Posts