Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can do $375. We both live in san antonio(small world) So i won't charge you any shipping.

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Hmmm...I'm trying to decide between this and Joe's ebladed cocker. But this would look beautiful with my polished minimag in Ohio.

So you're looking for $375...I might get you for $400 but it depends on how much money I can free up in the next few days.

Any specifics on how many stars you've got on the valve and such?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Money Socks-Mainly play at crossfire, pb knights, and a lot of woodsball(it's free)

DuoDSG- I believe only classics and A.I.R. valves have stars (I have owned both). I called AGD and they said on X-Valves and RT valves they drill dimples into the valve to let them know how many repairs are left. Well there are no dimples on the valve so I believe you have 3 free repairs. ( You honestly may never need to repair it, It's a mag after all and is known for being the most reliable and maintainable gun) I actually have 3 mags right now but this nickel is defenitely the best one.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Monkeysocks- if this one is a little too pricey I have another Slick Micromag for sale.

Black VF Pro Teams RT Micro
Intelliframe with dye sticky's
Dye SS Barrel
Pursuit reg
Drop
Lvl 7 with foamie bolt

$300

Click here for more pics

Attachments

·
Registered
188 Posts
wow thats pretty sweet. im not sure how long it will take for me to get the money. sorry i doubt ill get it. i play at predator

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I can do $450 for RT Nickel mag WITH tank or still $375 for marker only. On the Black VF ProTeams RT MIcro I can do $275. All prices are shipped.

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Aww crap man, I can't decide on which one to get now...

The drop and barrel on the VF look goofy, but as always that shouldn't be a prob. The sticky definitely completes it.

I'm still leaning towards the polished micromag with tank. I'll have to see what I can do about the 475 asking price though. And check out the other markers I'm checking out at the moment.

I'll get back to ya.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
DouDSG the price was lowered to $450 Shipped a few posts ago. Just let me know what you want to do. I have many offers, but waiting for someone to say "I'll take it". Paypal is preferred method of payment.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I heart your guns i like the black one alot

Cant afford it but its beautiful, that is unless you'd like to trade? prolly not for a Tippy though (its really nice) heres sum pics if you do want to trade email me at [email protected], i live in SA as well so we could hook something up maybe even play sometime.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v235/NiteFox/?action=view&current=MVC-007F.jpg

http://photobucket.com/albums/v235/NiteFox/?action=view&current=MVC-009F.jpg

http://photobucket.com/albums/v235/NiteFox/?action=view&current=MVC-008F.jpg

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nite- your pics aren't working. You need a password to view. The black mag was sold today. I still have the custom Nickel one with tank.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Would be willing to subtract from the price if you include a NEW E-Spyder:

$85 off for

2k4 New Imagine or Electra DX

$100 off for

ACS Pilot

New Revolutionary Rocking E- Trigger

Raven Nexion

$150 off for