Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i was thinking about the respons triger but i cant disid for those of you who have it do you really like ? if not rt what up grade ? i am puzzled i need some help on this one lol

·
sk8 with paint
390 Posts
yeah if it is the A-5 or custom pro get an e grip, if you dont have either of those and you play at a public feild the RT is a waste of money sinse most places wont let you use it. if you play outlaw ball get it, they rip once you find da sweet spot.

·
Registered
263 Posts
R/T is allowed at most of the fields around here except for Red River, but I hate those people and I never go there.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nop i have a 98 custum and if a filde wount allow it i will take it out lol or just say ok then i guss you dount whant me or my frindes bussnes

·
Registered
263 Posts
Its not that, some fields don't allow the R/T because they think its just easy BPS (hold down the trigger, and BAM! Instant 15 BPS). Thats mainly the only reason why people are against it.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Dirdy said:
Why should people with A5 get Egrips and not RTs? Its not like a EGrip is going to make a diffrence when ur co2 is low. When ur co2 is low and u can't load balls with the cyclone, the egrip wont help anymore than the RT will.
It's not that we're trying to save CO2, it's just an E-Grip is better than an R/T.

·
Registered
559 Posts
I would go electronic all the way. Not only is it tournament leagal its also user friendly its easier to use and adjust.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts