Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive talked to a few Pumpers in this forum and they say there is someone who put a Sniper kit on there Ebladed cocker? I know its not going to be fast but i didnt think it was possible because of the Electronics/Eye and the 3 way...WERE ARE YOU RUMORED SNIPER MAN!

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
yes. there was a guy on pbn who put an eblade on a sniper. it works too, but is really pointless cuz its not gonna shoot any faster then the regular sniper

·
Banned
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No the point was so i could play pump, i could care less if it shot faster! i just didnt want to buy another marker...just grab the sniper conversion kit and play both ways whenever i want.

·
Banned
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why? because sometimes i enjoy playing pump? I already have a cocker, and instead of buying a new marker, i buy a 25 dollar conversion kit and play pump whenever i want...and then take it off when i go play speedball.

·
Registered
15 Posts
IMHO buying a pump kit for his cocker was the best thing. If he already has a great cocker and he is comfortable w/ the feel why waste the money on a new gun that he might not be as comfortable with.

It just happens that he has an E-blade. Props to you man.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
yea i think it's a cool idea
good for bragging rights.

·
Banned
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well i wouldnt be the first, ive heard from people taht someone on these forums had done it. I still havent got a pm from you Spyder 3188...i hope you get to me soon with more details :D

·
Registered
416 Posts
Yeah it would work I think. The only thing I can think of that might be a problem is that there is only going to be one timing on the eblade. And that is the energize time for the hammer release, everything after that has to do with recocking. So..... I suppose you could just set all the other settings to zero, and then just save the setting you had before.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
it'll work hella better during the winter too, as long as he uses CO2 on it. nitro sucks in the cold, and fast shooting with co2 will freeze the gun all over the place. so there's one plus to it

·
Banned
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
your kidding right. co2 has the problems in the cold not nitro...and i would NEVER let co2 touch my cocker...i wouldnt even breathe on it.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
na dude, nitro blows in the cold, from what i've used. and co2 is cold, but it way outperforms nitro in the cold. give me a $50 pump with a 45 rnd hopper and a 9 oz over a karnivor with nitro any day --as long as on that day it is snowing--

·
Registered
416 Posts
Uh...wtf are you talking about? OUtperforms any nitro in the cold?. Dang crazy talk man.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
this is just from my first hand experience...the nitro i used blew hard in the cold, and co2 just...lasted. you just could shoot fast or your gun would freeze, so a pump was a good option. it may have just been crappy nitro. it wasn't mine, i dont usually play in the winter.

·
Registered
122 Posts
ok, ur an idiot, nitro is wicked awsome in the winter and summer. C02 i think just plain sucks no matter what gun you use or the time of year. in the winter i used to chop alll the time with c02 and my spyder. Nitro helps alot and you obviously don't know what your talking about.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts