Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Its when after you have exerted so much energy, you suddenly feel like nothing has happened and you can do whatever you were doing for so much longer. Its kind of like a second life after running alot and then you suddenly feel no pain.

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
Its when after you have exerted so much energy, you suddenly feel like nothing has happened and you can do whatever you were doing for so much longer. Its kind of like a second life after running alot and then you suddenly feel no pain.
oo, that's a really good way to put it.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Basically what imprez said. After a few miles, you stop feeling any sort of pain, and you can (or at least feel like you can) run forever. I did a 10 mile run a month ago and after the first 3-4 miles you really don't feel anything. It's great.

·
Michael
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i have a question, is it normal or acceptable to not be able to run as far if its too cold...like i just went around my neighborhood (2 miles) and i can usually do it without really changing pace...but this time it was waaaay cold outside and i had to stop and take a breather, which is like completely unlike me. My whole body was just hurting more than it should've been. Is this normal if its too cold? is it possible to get used to it?

·
don't drop the soap
3,896 Posts
It's very hard to achieve, especially after you've been running for a while. You will know it when you get it though. I used to think I would get it, but then I unmistakebly found it after a few great races. It's not like a normal high from drugs, you feel it for a good number of hours, and you still are perfectly coherant and everything. Basically, you feel invincible and have an orgasm over your whole body.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts