Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just wondering where should I be shooting at if im running to one of the back corners

·
Registered
263 Posts
Jimmeh said:
Hey guys, just wondering where should I be shooting at if im running to one of the back corners
Running towards the opposing teams corner? You better be blazing a trail of fire in front of you as you run or your toast!!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Lokbomb said:
Running towards the opposing teams corner? You better be blazing a trail of fire in front of you as you run or your toast!!
He means his back corner. It depends, I run and gun if i really need 2 lain something. If not i just get there as fast as I can without shooting.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Depends.

If there is a guy running to your mirror, lay out paint infront of him. Now if your doing that and your getting shot by their back players, you run and turn in and lay paint at the other teams back center. You run a little slower and akward, but as long as you have paint on him he wont be able to shoot you.

It really is hard to say outright where you need to lay your paint becasue every field is differant, and every team plays a differant style, so you have to always be changing it up.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Like Chris Kringle said, it will change for different layouts. I would normally shoot my mirror, or if the 50 is small and I can gun someone just stanind laning in the back center area I'll shoot there, or if I know some guy is going to go to a certain spot, I'll try my best to just shoot a lane that will stop them.

·
Women dig short guys
577 Posts
We like to try n' keep the other team from going wide, its kinda hard to explain typing but, backs lanes mirror with a slight angle ******d. and a mid usually stays back n' lanes down one side of the fifty but as close to it as possible.

Five man format

1 - 7 of 7 Posts