Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was in class and i heard about this new stuff called rush. a legal liquid you can buy at gas stations and stuff now. you inhale the fumes of the liquid and it ****s you up pretty bad. i tryed it and it worked but wtf is this stuff? i looked it up and i guess its been around for like 13 years but its just been introduced to our area. anyone else try it?

edit: this isnt like cleaner fumes or anything this stuff is made for just inhaling.

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
Oh yay, let's all go inhale random mystery chemicals.

Why not just go get a gallon of paint thinner and huff it all day long?

Just because it's legal doesn't make it safe. It just means it hasn't become enough of a problem for the FDA to step in and control or restrict it.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
you're on a real good track, abusing inhalants.

do conventional drugs or don't do any at all.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
You guys are morons.

He's not abusing substances, this is a legal 'drug' that is sold in stores FOR THE PURPOSE OF INHALING.

I say 'drug' because it's nothing more than a powerful aroma, probably something similar to Vic's Vapo-Rub.

-Jin

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
kant_think said:
Yeah, untill you buy some **** with a strain of herion/crack in it and get addicted to that and die.

No drugs FTW.
i second this. even though im pretty much know as "mr. straight-edge" by most of my pot-smoking freinds.i beieve will get the last laugh knowing they may be destroying there life. :tup

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
kant_think said:
Yeah, untill you buy some **** with a strain of herion/crack in it and get addicted to that and die.
grow your own ftw :tup

and before you fire back, no its not hard to get the seeds or grow :) ive researched, extensively

1 - 20 of 38 Posts