Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will there be an RvB Season 6 by halo 3? i think there will be becaue I saw some PSA with everyone as Halo 3 characters. So, if there is a season 6, does anyone know when it's coming out and where to download it?
RvB seasons 1-5 + out of mind are funny as hell guys, i recomend watching when you get soem free time. Each season is about 1 to 2 hours long, so just take some time out of your day to watch if you need a good laugh

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
wow, I didn't even know there was anything past season 2 lol.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bullshxt they sucked! no i saw PSA's of the Halo 3 version where they're starting. Tex is dead, but it shows that the reds are spying on the blues when they get a new ATV (which will no doubt be the mongoose) when simmons says he gets to name it and grif says shot gun. The story is not over, we should take some bets here, i bet there will be an RvB season 6, and for the record, they sell DVD's and make money from all the seasons, so they obviously do not suck or else they wouldn't sell, in which they do. pwnd

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
they sell DVD's and make money from all the seasons, so they obviously do not suck or else they wouldn't sell, in which they do. pwnd
i'm well aware how RvB is doing. I've been a fan since episode 10...

Or, idiots buy their stuff and aren't able to discern that it does infact suck (the newer stuff)

·
Αdministrator
5,683 Posts
Which means you better delete them right now RIGHT NOW GOGOGO OH **** FBI

I've only seen up to season 2.

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
I've seen all the season's and just the other day watched the ut of Mind mini series. Freaking awsome. How can you say the last couple seasons sucked!! Thats when it actually had a plot. lol.

I havn't heard of a season 6, though RvB did do some intoductions to Halo 3, so I would be surprized if they didn't have a season 6. They will need a new plot, the on going one ended. You mentioned that Tex is dead, in on case but, another problem might be that in one of the endings (Their are several different alternate endings) everyone dies. Might be a little road block and I don't know which of the endings will go into season 6 with.

Also, the one's on the internet are not all illegal. You can actually download them off rostertail's web site. (for no charge) the point of the DVD's is so you can watch all the episodes back to back and get all the alternate endings and so on. Not really worth it in my mind.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the real ending is the mongoose one where they leave the blues alone, all the others are alternate.maybe tex'll come back or maybe a new character will come about, but york and wyoming are both dead, so myabe a new freelancer? who knows, rooster teeth are freakin amazing people

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
How can you say the last couple seasons sucked!! Thats when it actually had a plot. lol.
that's the problem. They can't actually write worth a damn.

·
bow chicka
2,640 Posts
Well, we'll see about season 6. The people said it was over with 100. I enjoyed RVB a lot though, even though i did watch em out of order so i was a tad confused. I had to go back and watch the series from the start, and now i actually understand why stuff happened lol. Oh well, i would love it if they came back

1 - 20 of 34 Posts