Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
TooMuch****inGREENandGREY
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RIP Kel Mitchell

Kel Mitchell, otherwise known as Kel Kimble in the hit TV show 'Kenan & Kell' died on Sunday night at his home in LA. The reason for his death is currently unknown.

Kel Mitchell was in other productions after 'Kenan & Kell' such as

The Power of One: The Pokemon 2000 Movie Special
Good Burger, which produced many famous quotes including the famously used

"Welcome to Good Burger, home of the Good Burger! Can I take your order? "

Kell Mitchell, leaves behind 2 children names Allure and Lyric, and his wife Tyisha Hampton.

the man was hilarious.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
who loves orange soda =(

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
From Wikipedia

Wikipedia said:
There is also a rumor recently that Kel has died. This seems to start from a Myspace bulletin. This is currently unconfirmed.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Yeah my friend told me about this a few nights ago,then I searched "Kel Mitchell death" on google,and got nothing.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
I also searched the news for "Kel Mitchell" and got nothing

whew.

·
Registered
581 Posts
he prob aint dead,some retard just figured he hadnt seen Kel in a while so he would post him as dead

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
this happened a year ago, when everybody was saying napolean dynomite died (
jon hedder) in a car wreck when swerving because of a deer in the road, websites had fake pics of the wreck up and everything. But that guy has a twin brother so we'll never know, :?

PBNewbie69 said:
who loves orange soda =(
I do, I do, I do-ooo. =(

·
Big Props to L. Ron
1,130 Posts
frank zapa --- moon unit

thank god hes not dead he was my favorite actor ever he was so original orange soda who the **** likes orange soda

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
i saw this on myspace a couple days ago, i goodled it, went to several news sites, never found a thing on it, i was even going to paste it word for word into PBF but no one could confirm that it was truth and i was just like...myspace is a bunch of BS anyway

1 - 20 of 31 Posts