Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
PbF Supp/Beer Expert
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
R.I.P.-Rober Whipple
Died of agent orange from when he was back in Nam. Died at the age of 57 w/ a wife and 3 kids. My prayers go to his family and to all the vets out their who gave their lives out from sickness or from war. As for Mr. Whipple...Semper Fi.

I wrote that in my profile in dedication to him. Young guy too and a nice man. Looked as if he was 70 y.o. tho from agent orange. I am attending his memorial service today. Sad day for his family I bet. He was in so much pain he wanted to die. It finally caught up to him. When ever you hear someone ranting on vets of wars remember how he might not of died in nam but becase of nam.

·
Banned
920 Posts
how did he die from agent orange when the war has been over for 30+ years

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
I salute him. we need more people who care about their country. people not givin a D#($ is what is sendin this country to the dogs.

agent orange was a rather nasty chemical that we used back in the nam days to kill off all the dense foliage to make the jungles more passable. problem was that it was very toxic and tends to make people very sick in the long run... so its like weed be gone on steroids.

·
Banned
920 Posts
lbreevesii said:
I salute him. we need more people who care about their country. people not givin a D#($ is what is sendin this country to the dogs.

agent orange was a rather nasty chemical that we used back in the nam days to kill off all the dense foliage to make the jungles more passable. problem was that it was very toxic and tends to make people very sick in the long run... so its like weed be gone on steroids.
good way of putting it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts