Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
All white bricks
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured that he would get life just because of the uproar it would cause but he is scheduled to die by hanging.

Once the review board is done with his case he will be executed in the following 30 days.

Im not sick or twisted but I hope that we get to see a video. Everyone in the world deserves to watch this tyrant die.

his half brother and a few other high ranking officials in his cabinet are also scheduled to die.

·
All white bricks
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hanging is still the most popular method of execution in the world.

There are still several states where you can be hanged. Some guy in 2000-2003 was hanged... Dont remember where but it can still happen

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
who cares how he dies. all that matters is he's dying. bottomline. he was a tyrant and now he's paying his dues

O

·
0 Posts
I bet he'll be on 24 hour a day suicide watch until the execution.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
:hug:

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
D_Smalls said:
hangings eff'd up
It is actually quite painless if the neck snaps like it should. It is only effed up when the drop does NOT snap the neck and then the person has to die by strangulation.

Hangings are actually quite humane, it is the visual spectacle that makes it appear effed up.

·
Registered
493 Posts
dhill0413 said:
It is actually quite painless if the neck snaps like it should. It is only effed up when the drop does NOT snap the neck and then the person has to die by strangulation.

Hangings are actually quite humane, it is the visual spectacle that makes it appear effed up.
its extremly easy to make sure that the neck snaps. the mathmatical formula involves weight and % body fat and height to determine rope length. its just idiots end up not bothering to figure it out, some chump has his head torn off and its subbenly "cruel and unusual"

D

·
0 Posts
ME' said:
its extremly easy to make sure that the neck snaps. the mathmatical formula involves weight and % body fat and height to determine rope length. its just idiots end up not bothering to figure it out, some chump has his head torn off and its subbenly "cruel and unusual"

having youre head ripped off is pretty ****ing cruel and unusual..

D

·
0 Posts
dhill0413 said:

true enough. Still, yikes.

1 - 20 of 150 Posts