Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Pneumatically Insane ©
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was watching the news, and for those that don't know, their was 13 Miners trapped in a mine in West Virginia, and just this morning, the families of the trapped miners were told that there were 12 survivors, and 1 death.

Then, hours after the heard the good news, they found out that they were told wrong, and there was 12 deaths and 1 survivor.

Honastly, in an emergancy, how the **** do you get that mixed up?

It's terrible.

O

·
0 Posts
That really sucks. I was watching a bit of that on the news last night.

I wonder how that one survivor is feeling.

D

·
0 Posts
****ty deal.. stilll not near as bad as the mine tradegies in china and stuff though..those are brutal..

thats like a story here in the summer.. two girls were in an accident and really disfigured.. they looked pretty similar thuogh.. one girl died and the other lived (for a few days after) but they told the wrong family that their daughter was dead.. then 3 days later they figured out the mistake.. but then the girl that lived died anyways

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Reminds me of the movie "October Sky" for some reason.

There was an older guy on CNN Headline News that said, "The smartest thing my dad every did was give up his job." I laughed cause I didn't know what he was talking about, then I figured it out. Felt terrible for that afterwards..

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
What a shame.

They said that the mixup could have been from when they pulled the first survivor out...they announced that they were checking the vital signs of the other miners...which could lead one to believe that they were alive, so a few cell phone calls were made and the news spread quickly.

·
Registered
292 Posts
how angry would you be if you were one of the family members?
i would be on a rampage, i litteraly think they would have to shoot me to stop me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts