Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey im 14 and 8th grade their is this really hot girl that i think likes me and i want here to ask me to the dance.
any sugestions on how to hint here to ask me???

- kon arti$t

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
yea ask her most girls WONT make the first move but if you think she likes you just talk to her and do stuff with her more and it will be easy to ask her

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Ask her if she wants to go to the dance with you. Then when you're slowdancing start whispering in their ear about going out and ****.

D

·
0 Posts
is it one of those dances that the theme is for the girls to ask or something? otherwise just ask her..

those dances arent that big of a deal. dont get too worked up or ya wont have fun.. just keep loose and wing it

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i myself have to admit im not that out going but i think she knows im intreseted and i think she likes me but dosent want to say anything.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
okay, the girls pretty much never ask. U have to make it known that u want to go w/ her. Which means ur going to have to call her/see her 1 on 1 and say that.

there is no "magic way" u have to man up and just say it.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
soon you will realize that your just confused right now. you might be telling yourself that you want this girl to ask you to the dance.

but your heart is telling you that you want your buddy frank to ask you to the dance

yes, its true

your gay

·
Registered
474 Posts
here is what i do dude give her a note that says will you go to that dance with me and make it a poll have her check yes,no or maybe. Just playing. call her up and be like I know this might sound strange cause girls are suppost to ask guys to this dance but I would really like to go with you or somthing like that.

·
I'm a big soft teddy bear
3,675 Posts
chromekilla said:
soon you will realize that your just confused right now. you might be telling yourself that you want this girl to ask you to the dance.

but your heart is telling you that you want your buddy frank to ask you to the dance

yes, its true

your gay
that too ;)

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
ok look it doesn't matter if the girl is soposed to ask. here is what will happen

A you ask her. she sees that you have balls and she goes with you. your nice and sweet to her so she starts to like you. you guy then go some wheres private and you **** her brains out.

B you don't ask her and sit at home looking at **** and beating your dick like it owes you money

1 - 20 of 30 Posts