Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally came out for x-box. ive been hudled in my basement playing it for hours. its a good game but can be a little slow although i just started playing. very detailed. you can lift weights, get tatoos,swim, get different haircuts, and customize your car with diff rims, NAS, paintjobs ect..ect.. cool new weapons, i havent unlocked all of the sections yet but so far the section im in doesnt have any really good cars. the cops are alot harder but it makes it more fun. the storyline overall is good and the game doesnt really have any cons so far.

9/10 in my book

·
Registered
462 Posts
Yea they are fun for a while but mainly i dont even do the missions. I just screw around being a trucker or driving the firetruck or flyin planes. Thats the only reason I but gta games. You dont have to do missions all the time and you're free roaming.

·
Registered
79 Posts
insane spyder said:
Yea they are fun for a while but mainly i dont even do the missions. I just screw around being a trucker or driving the firetruck or flyin planes. Thats the only reason I but gta games. You dont have to do missions all the time and you're free roaming.
That is always fun, but the more missions you do, the more you can roam around and you can get better stuff.

Don't fly over the Army base though...in anything. You will get shot down if you are low enough.

·
to lazy to change avatar
1,777 Posts
got it for the pc. alot better than the ps2 version imo. draw distance is better and the graphics are slightly better aswell. (kinda depends on system i guess) but i find it easier to aim and do other things with a mouse rather than a controller.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
I started playing it yesterday. A lot more cops and the cops are a lot harder and smarter.

I'm on the mission where I have to tag like 100 gang signs or whatever. My major complaint is that the world is too big. It takes me hours of driving just to get back to my house becuase I get lost in 3 seconds. I enjoy a large map, but this is huge.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Barber said:
I started playing it yesterday. A lot more cops and the cops are a lot harder and smarter.

I'm on the mission where I have to tag like 100 gang signs or whatever. My major complaint is that the world is too big. It takes me hours of driving just to get back to my house becuase I get lost in 3 seconds. I enjoy a large map, but this is huge.
Use the targeting system in the map

·
to lazy to change avatar
1,777 Posts
Barber said:
I enjoy a large map, but this is huge.
ya i got the same complaint. if i didnt have to drive accross the entir emap on some of the missions it wouldnt be a problem. but ive read about a mod for the pc that transports you instanty to anywhere on the map so thatll help alot

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
I actually havent played this game in a couple months, and i beat the game like 2 weeks or something like that when it came out, its very fun

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
pimpballer756 said:
ive had it for awhile on ps2 and i cant get passed the part where u have to get your pilot liscense so im pretty far but can get past this part
the pilot license is the worst mission ever! its def the hardest in my book, i got past that and the next flying mission... challenging.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts