Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What did you do when you found out santa wasnt real?Like,the way i found out was when i found a tag an my present from wal-mart.my parents said that santa shops and doesnt have elves.then i found my presents in my pool barn and that basically ended the whole santa clause thing.

Post you story of how you found out!(sorry for the spoiler kids,youd find out anyway. :devil: )

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Meh' the older kids at my school when i was like in Kindergarden told me he wasn't real...

(i went to a private school that was from like 2-3 year old's program to 5th grade) and well.... Whenever christmas came around, all of us thought it was time for X-mas, and santa and stuff, then the older kids where like HE'S NOT REAL!

I know i'm jewish, i celebate the big H, but... My parents do the whole x-mas thing cause they only gotta do present for 1day :) we do light the candels and say the prayers for the Big H though. I celebrate chrismakah

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
I just asked my dad one day when I was like 5 and he said no he isn't real, but we all know the easter bunny is real...

·
Registered
649 Posts
I waited on the stairs at night to see him come but all I saw was my parents :(

·
Registered
193 Posts
I figured out he wasn't real when i was 4, with no one telling me he wasn't. I just thought "how can deer fly, elves make video games, and how Santa got in my house when i didn't have a chimney?" I kept telling my parents i still believed so i would get more presents.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
One time, my brother woke up early on Easter and found the eggs in the fridge. My mom seen him and said that the bunny wasn't real. But then he looked outside and there was a rabbit and he said he seen the rabbit put them there.

He was 15.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts