Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so I wake up at 7 this morning to play and its cool...my gun is looking amazing then I break an airfitting and end up using the gx3 anyway. Then I get home go to some graduation parties and decide we should celebrate my friends bday. being 18 and all. So I invite this girl im madly in love with right now and we go to his cabin on the north end of the lake which no cops would bug us at. we have like 3 gallons of vodka and quervo...so we are set. My friend whitney madly in love with shows up and decides she wants to hit up a back bedroom and I say shweet. We start rootin through the closets when her best friend and also 6 2' best friend comes in and is jelous...Im pumped yes. so im getting on whitney and alysa is messin around pullin out **** of the closet...we are wearing crazy clothes and getting to it...Im all over whitney while alysa is makin out with her as well....then this extreme heat hits my leg...im like wtf mate. look around to see two of my friends one holding a camera the other holding a lighter....he lit me on fire. I was mad chase after him and blah blah...the first one you def cannot see on this site but the second and third sections of the video just give you an idea of the crap I go through...im of course the blonde haired kid running after the other guy..then whitney grabs me and throws me on alysa and is all like we go now...i realize all my friends are standin right there...its crazy shows you the crap i have to deal with.

two vids I can't show the other..I promised I wouldn't so don't ask:D
http://www.uploadit.org/bubbajr/alysa2k4.wmv
http://www.uploadit.org/bubbajr/alysa3.wmv
if it don't work save file as!

some can't understand the sevarity of the night
edited in
you don't even understand...im in a bedroom with two great looking girls...IM IN BED WITH WHITNEY AND HER BEST FRIEND IS PLAYING WITH HER HAIR AND STUFF......
http://www.uploadit.org/bubbajr/whitney.wmv
god what an idiot.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
shes crazy like that. she loves to give. Scariest thing in the world is when all of a sudden a finger gets shoved in your back door...its all good though cause I don't mind it crazy.

sorry christian I was dead last night and can't believe I even turned on my computer. I guess im gay like that.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
he lit my leg on fire guys...I need some support here. then he lit my hair on fire and my leg again..I drove his girlfriend home at about 1 and she was hilliarious sayin jerads sorry he loves you and im sorry and your a great guy and blah blah drunk talk...then she called his cell and was like nick hates you and you gotta be nice cause hes great...then she told him she was breakin up with him cause hes a jerk....the morning afters are always funny.

He lit my leg on fire.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
those chicks were ugly! are you crazy. alysa is by far the hottest girl I know and whitney is amazing...and not only does she look good but she can do amazing things with her body.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Drunk people are funny, especially when you're sober. At my girlfriend's prom afterparty, I had to take care of her friend Liz because she was trashed beyond belief, and she decided to hit on me the whole night (she told everyone that she was hitting on me like 500 times). Yeah, it's weird seeing her sober in school. I think she's embarassed.

And same with this girl who flashed everyone. She told me she can't look at me the same knowing I've seen her naked before.

-Jin

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
The one with glasses was decent.

The other one was kinda ugly.

Thats funny though. Atleast nothing really bad happened to you during being on fire. I was working on my goped and I told my friend to fill the gas tank and he poured some on me and threw a match at me.

Fire is cool.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
see your messed up there...whitney is very hot the one with glasses but alysa is probably the hottest girl i know..shes just so crazy shes always making funny faces and stuff. shes an allstate basketball player and has a full ride to some missiouri school and runs hurdles like no other. She has legs that make guys die. you get the hint...I didn't get on alysa anyway.

D

·
0 Posts
fire is neat.. gotta love lighting body parts on fire to freak people out.. lighting your own of fire to freak people is funny too

·
HRD
2,925 Posts
wait thats Iowa.... Im goin there this summer for like a month..... Bubba your gonna have to show me some of these chicks. Because for what I know right now there is only corn fields and pig farmers in that state......... Ive been there twice and what I know so far is that Iowa sucks............................ IMO

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
lol, i love lighting stuff on fire. i hope i dont get lit on fire at my buddies cottage after prom next week

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
iowa isn't all bad. lots of girls in okoboji...little party town in the northwest corner. other than that its all beans and corn.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts