Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Do you think Saturday Night live is funny?

• Yes, i enjoy watching the show and laugh during it

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • No, i sometimes see a skit i enjoy but its not constantly funny

Votes: 17 56.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,192 Posts
SNL used to be funny when I was younger. The shweaty weiner skit made me pee in my pants at a friends house a couple years ago lol. Now I'm more into violance/killing and raping type of things.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
SNL was alot funnier in the past. But it's golden age is over. It's just not really funny any more.

·
pink floyd>you
2,084 Posts
ArmoArchangel said:
SNL was alot funnier in the past. But it's golden age is over. It's just not really funny any more.
He hit it right on the money. Old Saturday night live I used to laugh all through the show, but the last time I watched it a few weeks ago, I think I laughed once.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
yeah its basically lost its real value. its not HORRIBLE, but its still not as big as it used to be. it wont be cancelled anytime soon though, people have tickets booked for SNL literally YEARS in advance. i went to the SNL studio on an NBC studio tour in NYC. you know they have baseball stadium seats in the audience? they even pay a fine each year for having outdoor seats in an indoor venue.

·
I'm on your back.
1,882 Posts
It sucks now, and honestly, none of us where alive (and old enough to understand it) when it was good.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Flash LCD said:
It sucks now, and honestly, none of us where alive (and old enough to understand it) when it was good.
i think youre forgetting someone

medic

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
flowbob said:
Mad Tv is the retard equivalent of SNL
I know people who were actually HAPPY about SNL being replaced with Mad TV on Comedy Central about 2 years ago. Mad TV can be funny, but the times in which I find it to be so are far more scarce than the times I find SNL to be funny.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
I talked to Medic a while ago on aim,I THINK he is almost 40,but I really can't remember.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Eh,I was close

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Dogpatch,how old are you?

EDIT: Nevermind

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Haha ya,after I typed it I was like "Wait,Dogpatch just said he's got me by 8 years"

1 - 20 of 25 Posts