Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
GO BUCKS
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I don't see a thread for it so I guess I'll make it.

I thought it was pretty great. I love how complicated the saw movies are, it really gets you thinking and has you talking about it hours later.

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
how can you watch that ****.
Play violent video games long enough and you can watch anything.I'm not just talking about ones where you shoot people.
The only thing i can't watch is videos of people breaking bones, it just sickens me. I've also never had to deal with real gore before besides slightly major cuts and gashes. I'm not sure how I would react; I think the old lifeguard part of me would kick in and I'd start prioritizing what needed done before I started to think about what I was looking at. Heck, I watched a 7 year old kids face turn blue and didn't even think about it till a day or two later.

D

·
0 Posts
Play violent video games long enough and you can watch anything.I'm not just talking about ones where you shoot people.
The only thing i can't watch is videos of people breaking bones, it just sickens me. I've also never had to deal with real gore before besides slightly major cuts and gashes. I'm not sure how I would react; I think the old lifeguard part of me would kick in and I'd start prioritizing what needed done before I started to think about what I was looking at. Heck, I watched a 7 year old kids face turn blue and didn't even think about it till a day or two later.
I can't stand to see the ****. Once you see gore, see bones break, see bone, feel your one bones crack and see the blood, you dont wanna see that ****.

It's sickening that people can actually watch these movies and find enjoyment and entertainment in them.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
It's sickening that people can actually watch these movies and find enjoyment and entertainment in them.
I agree. It's mindless entertainment. I mean, I'm not about to start protesting over it, but personally I think I have a million better things to do with my time and spend money on.

And I'm not usually freaked out by gore or blood. When it's my own I never care and don't get phased. Sometimes if I see major surgery on TV I'll get a little queasy thinking about it, or if there's a really terrible bone break on that show Scarred.

-Jin

·
GO BUCKS
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I agree. It's mindless entertainment. I mean, I'm not about to start protesting over it, but personally I think I have a million better things to do with my time and spend money on.

And I'm not usually freaked out by gore or blood. When it's my own I never care and don't get phased. Sometimes if I see major surgery on TV I'll get a little queasy thinking about it, or if there's a really terrible bone break on that show Scarred.

-Jin
Not completely mindless, the story has some pretty complex areas and wasn't just thrown together like hostel.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts