Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont skateboard but we were in kettering and we had a few hours until we needed to be anywhere so we went to the skate park to walk around. at first i saw my teacher (not a huge surprise i knew he skateboarded a lot) and talked to him for a minute or 2. (hes not exactly my teacher im a peer tutor. which means i help out the "emotionally disturbed" students and he is the teacher for that class. and then he told me dave chapelle was here and he pointed to him. i didnt talk to him or try to. i guess he was there with his kids and was about to skate with my teacher but he had to be with his kids.

edit: btw dave lives in yellowsprings wich is only about 20 minutes from me.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Yeah, I knew he lived in Ohio. I think Imhungry has been by his house before or something. I remember him saying something about him.

He seems like a pretty cool guy.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Dave Chapelle is awesome, I'd love to play skate against him.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
Haha dave lives in ohio?
yep. ive driven by his place before in yellow springs, pretty nice looking but nothing that is crazy celeb like. i go to the university of dayton and am in kettering often, actually. anyway, i was at some pizza place in yellow springs last year with 2 friends that went to a head shop there and we ran into dave and his family. he seemed really nice and friendly, we didnt want to bother him so we kept it short. i also saw him at the one local bar once, he came in after a UD game and bought a bunch of people drinks, pretty cool stuff.

i guess he also randomly shows up and an open mic night at the one local comedy club and does free shows all the time too

edit: ryan dunn's family lives in my hometown of brecksville, oh near cleveland

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
sweet, Dave Chappelle is awesome

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
he doesnt chill with dave chappelle he just met him there and dave asked to skate with him. but he is a pretty chill guy. anybody that can handle the kids in that class has my respect. i wish i knew more about him he would of been cool as hell to be friends with in highschool. he has a half sleeve that is badass i just dont know the meaning of it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts