Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woman came out, I assume with her husband and kids (I have to assume since she didn't speak any english), and generally when you see that type of thing, the woman is setting in the back and all scared of getting shot.

Not this woman. She was probably the most aggressive player on the field today. I mean she was ALWAYS in the front. She often would get TOO aggressive and get shot out, but hey, she was completely not intimidated by anything. REALLY shocking. Was awesome. Even with the language barrier the couple games I played on the same team she'd motion to let you know she was gonna move to cover her and everything. REALLY fun. I did gog her several times when going against her though. :D Every game I'd hear her when we were lining up "no veo (I can't see)" since she was renting so they didn't really have anything good to clean the masks with.

D

·
0 Posts
Once you get marked 3-4 times (on your first day) you realize that it doesn't tickle...but there's far worse things that you've been through.

It was a sobering moment for me - the day I decided that paint is just 'incentive' not to get caught being stupid..not painful.

Gah..wow...that's been 12 years now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts