Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
man I want what you're smoking. Someones really happy.

anyway that bunny pwns

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha bunny glows!! and yes you should want california orange, its like the best weed ever made

another cool thing- the "green" cirlcle inside the b;axk circle isnt greeen.. its yellow. i made a trippy optipcal illusion

·
Registered
249 Posts
no way that is so green

·
Registered
249 Posts
the edges are yellow but the inside is green

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
haha i feel like picasso making crazy stuff

and yes, that really is a yellow circle in the middle. put it in paint and do a color check and you will see the power of my stoner artistic visions

-edit- for all yall that havent seen the pic stoned... that bunny is like the brightest glowing thing ever made hurt :p

·
Registered
250 Posts
Ah yes..... i see it now rofl

after a 3 MONTH abstinence.

·
Registered
428 Posts
not sure how to do a color check, but i inverted them in paint, and the little circle and the other yellow came out the same color after i inverted it. made a believer out of me. spud, u are my hero. im serious, u r.

·
Registered
321 Posts
um... that is most def green in teh middlel if u delete everything but taht circle in paint it is still green. so maby you are still stoned spud. i read about thsi hippy that did all teh lsd and pot in eth 60's then he stoped for lrik 4 years. then he went on a diet and had random acid tripd because he was burning teh fat that teh lsd were stored in because it is fat soluable. that must suck, u must think ur going crazy.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
haha wow i thought i put yellow in the middle there.

you cant blame me though- i had 15 bong rips of Orange Bud (from Dutch Passion) and i was absoolutyly fried (yea i even got the name wwrong last night i was so ratarded

1 - 20 of 31 Posts