Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
At first I thought the laser was a pump handle, I was like "OMG...a PUMP NT?????!!!!"

I won't rate since I think NT's are the most overpriced markers currently made and nothing will ever make them worth anything NEAR what they cost.

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
No, I've shot other NT's too. They're simply nowhere in the same league as most better quality spools. Other than weight, they shoot more like a PR/PRR than a DM. DM smoother and more efficienct. For an NT, mine actually shoots really well, it's just that I've shot enough other markers that I'm not in the least bit impressed by Dye's marketing and the NT is less than impressive.

·
supernoob
201 Posts
This is exactly what happened on your last thread. you didnt like the rating so you started insulting people. If you ask me, you just have way too much money to blow on paintball even when you don't know the slightest bit about it.

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
I don't blow much money actually. A VERY large portion of my markers I've paid $200 or less for, and I've built my collection over 16 YEARS of playing.

I never insulted you. I insulted Dye's marker. There's a rather huge difference.

Although saying I don't know the first thing about it is an insult, and quite a ridiculous one. I'm pretty sure anyone who's posted on this forum for any length of time will vouch for the fact that I'm at least moderately knowledgeable. There are very few markers I haven't shot, and I actually know how to tech the vast majority of the ones I have shot. I simply have no respect for a company that charges $1600 for a marker that has noticeably more kick and lower efficiency than the marker they sell for $1200.

I get that you're into milsim. I've never insulted you because of it. I simply point every time someone asks that milsim doesn't offer a very good value due to the fact that it's much more expensive and usually heavier, but doesn't provide any increase in performance. For new players, this is generally a bad thing. If someone wants to do milsim, I'm one of the first to tell them if it floats their boat, go for it, long as they recognize they're not getting actual performance from their $$.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts